With a Culligan AC 30 Drinking Water Reverse Osmosis system, you can have the highest quality clean water available from your kitchen tap. Get cleaner drinking water right from a designer faucet with three advanced filtration methods in one solution—the Culligan AC-30 drinking water reverse osmosis system.
The first filter reduces sediment; a reverse osmosis filter limits barium, selenium, and other impurities; and the third, a post-stage carbon filter, freshens your drinking water with the push of a button, all in a system small enough to fit under your sink.
- Nominal water production capacity = 104 l/day
- Storage tank capacity = 6l or 8.5 l
- Tank dimensions (Diameter-Height) 6l = 230 x 360 mm
- Tank dimensions (Diameter-Height) 8.5l = 280 x 36 mm
- Filter dimensions (Width-Depth-Height) = 210 x 100 x 420 mm
- Compact Design – space-saving, under-sink design fits easily in all kinds of kitchens.
- More savings – spend less on single-serve bottled water, filtered water and trips to the supermarket
- Reverse osmosis ensures the elimination of pollutants that cannot be eliminated with other filtration methods
- High flow rate of water always available – Available with two storage tanks: 6 or 8.5 liters
- Have quality water straight from the household faucet
- Improve the taste of coffee, tea, herbal teas, soups, etc.
- Stop buying water in plastic bottles
- Saves money compared to using single-serve bottles from the store.
- Improves the taste of coffee, tea, powdered drinks, soups, and recipes.
- Frees up valuable refrigerator space.
- Culligan water systems are third-party certified to perform as promised and are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
- Meets the strict certification standards of WQA.
The Culligan AC-30 drinking water reverse osmosis system is maintenance-free because your local Culligan Man handles everything, and it comes with an elegant designer faucet in a variety of styles to match any kitchen.
Warranty and Service
The AC 30 drinking water reverse osmosis system comes with a Culligan warranty. The warranty is void in case of conditions or uses not envisaged for normal use of the system.